The 1st of January 2015 was an exciting day for me. It was the day I decided that I was going to quit my "day job". I meticulously planned the year and eleven months later I handed in my four weeks notice. It was an exciting time and I was thrilled that I was able to take my side hustle into a full-time business! What I have learnt over the years is while I love designing jewellery, I also love all things business. If you have ever met me in person, you would know that I would gladly chew your ears off about marketing, product research, trend analysis and even bookkeeping. I get a real buzz out of helping others achieve their business goals too, so much so that I am sharing my business planner with you.
I created a 12 month planner, appropriately named the "Make It Happen Business Planner" as a step-by-step workbook designed to help you reach your big, bold business goals. As creative entrepreneurs we can get distracted from the running of a business. Let’s face it, designing and creating products is simply more fun than writing business plans and crunching numbers! But you know what? Achieving your big, bold 12 month business goals is pretty damn satisfying. Like, jump-up-and-down exciting.
This planner has been trialed and tested over many years in my business, One Happy Leaf. Planning has allowed me to grow my business enough to quit my day job. The Make it Happen Business Planner is my secret weapon – it keeps me on task and focused year after year. Knowing what is important to plan, record and analyse is what is important at growing any business.
A 37 A4 page step-by-step guide to achieving your 12 month business goals. You will get information and worksheets on:
- How to review the previous 12 months
- Personal attributes and how it affects your business
- Creating your twelve month plan: financial
- Setting monthly revenue goals
- Establishing revenue earning tasks
- Creating your twelve month plan: non-financial
- How to theme quarters
- How to plan your months in relation to your goals
- How to plan your weeks in relation to your monthly goals
- How to plan your days in relation to your weekly goals
- Identifying your brand image
- Identifying blogger and media potential and planning
- Record management for brand awareness
- Record management for finances
- To-do and notes
NOTE: This is a digital product, you will receive a downloadable PDF file in your email after finalising payment. No physical product will be sent in the mail.